7539 Spring Hill Drive Spring Hill, FL 34606
The Gericare Center is committed to providing comprehensive health care plans that are tailored to each patient’s unique needs. We also understand the importance of maintaining a high quality of life, and can provide individualized strategies to help our patients stay happy and active, even when dealing with a chronic diagnosis.
-Wellness visits and physical
-Managing chronic illnesses and coordinating complex care with specialists
- Basic women’s healthcare including pap smears and breast exams
- Wound care and suture removal
- Skin biopsies
- Ear lavage
- Nutrition and weight loss care
- Diabetes care and management
- Blood pressure management
- Cholesterol management
- Medication review and reduction
- Geriatric and end of life care
- Same day appointments
Primary Care Providers
- We advocate for our adult patients today and provide care for a healthier tomorrow.
- Our Care Providers are dedicated to ensuring the best quality of life for you and your loved ones with a multitude of services offered in our offices.
- Johns Hopkins trained Physician.
- 5 Star rated by Health Plans.
- Most insurances accepted.
- Same day appointments available.
- Different locations available.
- In office visits, Telehealth appointments are available.
- Trusted and Compassionate Geriatric Care Providers.
- Care coordination from outpatient, hospital , nursing home, rehab, and home settings.
- Gericare Center is committed to providing comprehensive health care plans that are tailored to each patient's unique needs.
A geriatric evaluation is a consultative resource for patients, their family members and caregivers. The evaluation provides a comprehensive assessment of an older adult’s health issues in the context of psychosocial and family needs, and it provides a comprehensive plan for managing the person’s conditions and care. A geriatric evaluation also provides education and patient-specific information about health problems as well as information about and access to community and private supports for patients and caregivers.
The GeriCare Center involves a multidisciplinary assessment, including screening of vision, medical conditions, polypharmacy, nutritional status, mental alertness, physical function, balance and strength.
After the assessment, a summary will be provided to the patient and family. The Center is advised for any elderly patient who has had a fall or fracture, has balance problems, or is at high risk for falls.